We have the honor and pleasure to invite you to be part of the Aquademica International Conference 2018 on the 11 -12th October in Timisoara.
This year’s topic “Water management in the context of climate change – international experiences” will gather specialists from public services companies, important equipment and services suppliers, universities and research institutions from many European countries. This year the conference is mainly focused on water and wastewater issues. Main topics will be:
- Water management in the context of the climate change. International experiences.
- Advantages of specific standardisation in the water sector. German experience.
- State-of-the-art water technologies.
- Benchmarking in the Romanian Water Sector.
Taking into account the organizational perspectives of the Romanian Water Association according to the model of the German Waste Water Association (DWA), we welcome the participation of Johannes Lohaus, DWA General Manager and EWA Secretary General (European Water Association). He will hold a lecture on the need to standardize water sector activities. As is well known, DWA standards provide advice on the design, construction and operation of wastewater treatment systems. They bring specific technical details that increase the depth of regulations in the field and can take the form of technical specifications, worksheets, and related methodologies. These issues come to complement the picture of the measures to be taken in the context of adapting to the challenges of climate change and a growing society.
Aquademica Conference 2018 continues the tradition of the previous Eco-Impuls Conference, and this year it will be held at the Politehnica University Library.
The organisers of the conference are: Aquademica Foundation, Aquatim SA, Romanian Water Association and Politehnica University Timisoara.
For further details and information please contact our contact people:
- Elena Săvescu, president of The Romanian-German Foundation Aquademica, email@example.com,
tel. +40 723 231 815
- Cristina Borca, Communication and public relations office, Aquatim SA, firstname.lastname@example.org,
tel. +40 743 099 555