Aquademica 2018 Conference enables researchers, students and other specialists to participate with full papers reflecting their recent research results convergent with the conference theme. We invite you to publish the papers that describe novel ideas and technologies, applications, experiments and empirical studies or design techniques within topics of the conference. The papers should be written in English. All submitted papers will be double-blind reviewed.
Accepted papers will be included in conference digital edition and published in the following journals:
- Conference Programme Booklet, the publication gathers all abstracts that are accepted for presentation. Conference Programme Booklet will be available in printed edition. Abstract submission should be done no later than 28 September 2018, using the Abstract_template.
- Aquademica Journal – a dedicated issue. The Aquademica publication will be available in online version. The publication is addressed to the specialists in public services, companies providing equipment and services, universities and research institutes and related areas are management, human resources, marketing etc. To ensure the efficiency and a good collaboration, we kindly ask you to follow the instructions of Template Aquademica, in writing the articles. The items you will send for publication can be descriptions of case studies, best practice examples, experimental studies, theoretical researches, news etc. The length of any papers is recommended to be 4 or 6 pages and it should not exceed 6 pages.
- Scientific Buletin of the Politehnica University of Timisoara. In this journal will be published ten scientific papers. Topics include, but are not limited, researches debut, extensive researches, case studies or works of specialists from public institutions or companies with content related to management & marketing of public services, management & public marketing, water / environment management, corroborative social responsibility etc. The journal welcomes submissions of theoretical, methodological, empirical, policy-oriented, as well as industrial papers in all the field. Additionally, it considers contributions that combine engineering and management studies with any other field of inquiry. We kindly ask you to follow the instructions of Template Scientific Buletin.
- Chemical Bulletin of „POLITEHNICA” University of Timisoara is an open access international peer-reviewed journal, dedicated to publishing original theoretical and applicative research results, as well as overviews on the current research status in CHEMISTRY, APPLIED CHEMISTRY, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, and ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING. The Bulletin is published with a periodicity of two issues per year by Editura Politehnica (Timisoara) for The Faculty of Industrial Chemistry and Environmental Engineering, „Politehnica” University of Timisoara, in both electronic and printed format. Subscription prices for the printed journal are available from the Publisher. The access to publication of research results is open to researchers all over the world. The Editorial Board encourages also the submission of papers authored by young researchers, Master or PhD students. The Bulletin invites and accepts papers presented in the framework of congresses, symposium and workshops, carefully selected by the Program Committees of these scientific meetings, but only in conditions of avoiding copyright problems. Such papers have to be subject of the normal review procedure in order to be accepted for publication. Review articles are also published, but prospective authors should obtain preliminary agreement of the Editorial Board. All accepted papers are published in the order set by the Editorial Board, but not later then 6 months after the acceptance. Abstracted/indexed in Index Copernicus, Directory of Open Access Journals, Electronic Journals Library, VINITI, Chemical Abstracts Plus, Ulrich’s Periodicals.
- The Scientific Bulletin of the Politehnica University of Timisoara, transaction on Hydrotechnics is coordinated since 1992 by the Faculty of Hydrotechnical Engineering, member of the Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania, Editor Politehnica Publishing House. Published papers in the journal focus on engineering sciences, civil engineering, theoretical and applied hydraulic, mathematics and numerical modeling, hydrology and water management, hydrotechnical developments and constructions, land improvement (irrigations, drainage, erosion control), engineering and sustainable rural development, water supply and sewerage systems, wastewater treatment, hydraulic structures and technologies. Published papers standards evolved because of increasing prestige and quality of the published papers, method of reviewing, editorial board composition, geographic diversity of the authors (of the country and abroad), and graphic quality. The journal is published entirely in English, with abstracts and keywords, with international exposure. We kindly ask you to follow the instructions of Template bulletin .
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
Anca DRAGHICI, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Claudiu Tiberiu ALBULESCU, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Eugenia GRECU, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Matei TAMASILA, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Daniel DEJICA-CARTIS, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Caius Teodor LUMINOSU, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Florica MANEA, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Ioan DAVID, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Constantin FLORESCU, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Ion MIREL, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Ioan SUMALAN, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Rodica PODE, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Marius GHEJU, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Adina NEGREA, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Laura COCHECI, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Aniela POP, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Carmen TEODOSIU, “Gheorghe Asachi” Tehnical University of Iasi, Romania
Ákos REDEY, Pannonia University, Veszprem, Hungary
Silvia FIORE, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
Sabino De GISSI, Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy
Jelka CRNOBRNJA-ISAILOVIC, University of Niš, Serbia
Monica ISACU, Aquatim
For more details, please call or send an e-mail to email@example.com, tel. +40 743 099 555.